Abstracts Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically, by the 10th of November 2018.
- Please build your abstract as per the following framework:
Aims (ideally one to two sentences)
Methods and results
Conclusions (ideally two to three sentences)
- Your abstract must not exceed 3,500 characters including spaces.
- The title should be written in lower case (not in capital letters).
- The abstract title must not include any trade names (they may, however, be used in the content of your text).
- Please prepare your text in “Arial” font.
- Tables are not accepted in the abstract submission and selection processes.
Abstracts including any form of table will be rejected and will not enter the selection process.
- Once the closing date had passed, you will not be able to modify your abstract.
- PDF files are only accepted.
- Maximum size allowed for submissions is 2 MB
Invitation / notification
The Acceptance Announcement will be the 15th of November 2018.
All authors & presenters whose submissions are accepted will receive an official invitation from the Organizing Committee.
- All accepted Abstracts will be presented as Electronic Poster (Template)
- Accepted Abstracts can publish in a Supplement of Atherosclerosis journal EAS